· Coe, T., et al. (1995) Computational aspects of the Pentium affair. IEEE Computational Science and Engineering 2 (Spring 1995), pp. 18-30.
· Dellarocas, C. (2003) The Digitization of Word-of-Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms. Management Science (forthcoming).
· Economist (2002) Missisippi Burning. The Economist, December 21, 2002, p. 25.
· Friedman, E. and Resnick, P. (2001). The Social Cost of Cheap Pseudonyms. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy 10 (1), pp. 173-199.
· Hansell, S. (2003) Amazon decides to go for a powerful form of advertising: lower prices and word of mouth. The New York Times, February 10, 2003, page C8.